P-TECH at George Gervin Academy
In partnership with St. Philip’s College, George Gervin Academy is launching a Business Management and Technology P-TECH high school program enrolling 9th grade students in Fall 2021!
P-TECH students will be able to take free college credit courses with the goal of earning an associate’s degree in Business Management and Technology in four years along with their high school diploma!
They will also gain hands-on, real-world work experience through internships, and will be matched with a supportive industry mentor.
P-TECH students can take advantage of:
- Earning FREE college credits towards an associate’s degree while in high school!
- Internship opportunities in the San Antonio business world!
- Job shadowing, career fairs and field trips!
- Learn workplace skills that you can apply in a variety of fields!
- College visits!
- Caring and supportive teachers and staff!
- Athletics, clubs and other extracurricular activities!
- Small school with a family environment!
P-TECH at George Gervin Academy is open to ANY Bexar County Students who will be in the 9th grade in Fall 2021!
For more information on how to enroll your student you can:
Email: [email protected]
Or complete the GGA P-TECH Information Request Form
Or call: 210-568-8000
REQUIRED POSTINGS AND DOCUMENTATION
BENCHMARK 1: SCHOOL DESIGN
BENCHMARK 2: TARGET POPULATION
- Admission Policy and Enrollment Application
- Recruitment Plan
- Brochure (English)
- Brochure (Spanish)
- Communication Plan
BENCHMARK 3: STRATEGIC ALLIANCES
- Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Industry Partner Memorandum of Agreement
- IHE Partner Memorandum of Agreement
- List of Strategic Partners
BENCHMARK 4: CURRICULUM, INSTRUCTION & ASSESSMENT
- Four-Year Crosswalk
- Master Schedule
- School Calendar
- Curriculum Alignment Documents
- Testing Calendar and Schedule for TSI, SAT, ACT
- Course of Study Examples Outlining Student Pathways
BENCHMARK 5: WORK-BASED LEARNING
- Work-Based Learning Experiences Plan by Grade and Documentation
- Regional High Demand Occupation List
- Aggregate Data - Coming in Fall 2021
- Student Artifacts - Coming in Fall 2021