Congratulations on making the decision to begin or continue your child's education with us at George Gervin Academy. We look forward to working with you and your child.
You may visit the link below to submit an application for your child/children to enroll for the 2020-2021 school year. Upon submission of this form, parents/guardians will be contacted regarding next steps in the enrollment process.
For more information, you may call us at 210-568-8800.
Students seeking enrollment in this school must comply with the following procedures:
- Complete and submit an enrollment application packet. The forms are downloadable on the right column of this page
- Submit all required documents listed on the enrollment/registration checklist
- Attend an enrollment interview/conference with GGA school officials
- Complete assessment testing conducted by GGA school officials
- Agree to comply with all the rules and regulations of the school
When the school reaches capacity, we will place students seeking enrollment on a waiting list.
Parent Rights and Confidentiality (FERPA)
George Gervin Academy will not release any personal identifiable information to any party without the written, signed consent of the parent or legal guardian or an adult of any student(s) unless federal or state law, rules, or regulations allow the release of this kind of information in their records and have the right to request changes in the information. GGA must respond in a timely manner to any such request.